Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Taking off..........

Wow! She's really getting big!! She sings (not real words, but so cute!!) and is trying to talk more and more! She can now say "Tiger", "Yellow" and "bottle". She's trying to say music but it doesn't come out right - but I still know what she means! She has her own veggie tales CD that incorporates her name in the songs! She LOVES this cd! She dances, tries out new moves all the time!
The doctor was pleased with her progress and we are weening her off formula! She finally made it onto all the growth charts (right on the edge!!). She isn't too fond of milk yet, but we're working on it. She tried some watermelon last weekend and loved it! Finally, a fruit!!! She likes oatmeal, sort of, and has liked all the different cereals we've had in the house. She eats them dry.
I can't believe how big she is getting - it's nice to see her progressing, but I want her to stay small!!! I have a whole year that I missed and I haven't caught up yet!
She loves to take my shoes and try them on. She gets so excited when I take her in the shoe department. Imela Marcos, I think you've met your match!!! :-)
She will be 1-1/2 years old on May 8th, Mother's Day appropriately! We are planning a "half" birthday party for her since we weren't with her on her first birthday.
I apologize for not posting too often, the batteries went dead in the digital and I have been trying to get some things in order (I've made 3 trips to the Social Security office) and have been doing a little part time work. I will try to get back on track.