Monday, August 15, 2005

Home 8 months!

Today, 8/15/05, marks 8 months since Kaeli became an American citizen and she came home. It feels like she's always been here - she was in my heart for years, just not in my house. I know this is true because my house was never covered in a sea of toys :-)
Kaeli learns new words daily (be careful what you say!!) and still loves to mimic people, expressions, words, laughter. She is such a blessing to so many.
I truly believe that God gave us such a beautiful, outgoing child so that we could tell people about Him. I take every opportunity to talk about what a blessing she is and that she is a gift from God. She attracts people wherever we go (grocery shopping, mall, etc). Even children are drawn to her - when we're in the play area at the mall, there is always a child that just can't stay away from her.
We pray that Kaeli will know and understand how special she is, how much her parents, family & friends love her and most importantly, that her God loves her and has a plan for her life.