Monday, October 10, 2005

23 Months old!!

Well, we've now had Kaeli home 10 months and she turned 23 months old already! I can't believe she will be 2 next month!
She is such a good girl and we are such proud parents. We still can't believe how wonderful she is and that she is actually ours!
We've transitioned her into a toddler bed and it's been quite an adventure. She has managed to get underneath it in the middle of the night, managed to roll under the twin bed in her room. When I tell you she is like a fish out of water when she sleeps - I really mean it!!!
Kaeli has some friends from China that she sees regularly and I'm very happy about that. I think it is important for these girls to bond - they have all been through the same thing and as they grow, will be able to help each other, I hope, if they have questions or certain feelings that no one else but them will understand.
Kaeli has been counting to five quite successfully on her own and can manage A, B, C so far!! She is smart!