Friday, July 28, 2006

Let's Potty!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo! For the first time, Kaeli asked to go to the potty (rather than me asking her if she needed to) and went (without mommy putting warm water on her hand)!!!! I've not pushed the issue, but have made her aware of the process and even bought some princess panties to entice her :-) I'm actually not looking forward to the false alarms (in the car, at the mall, etc), but I will miss my "little girl" when the day comes and she's a big girl. I'm also wondering how I'll get her pants to stay up without a diaper!! :-)
Kaeli is acting more girly - love her nails painted, takes care of her baby dolls and plays "shopping" all the time and pretends to cook a lot. She's sticking by her choice to have a "princess party" for her 3rd birthday, so far (over a month and she's sticking with it).